Featured Self-Paced CPE
Train while at work or while on the train.
Nathan Mueller's Raw & Real Confession
Be Trained by a Reformed Felon
Hear Nathan Mueller tell his story of how, why and what he did to commit an $8.5MM embezzlement over the course of several years. We go beyond the ordinary discussions by sharing specific, actionable takeaways that you need in your anti-fraud tool belt.
1. Understand how the fraud triangle played a key role in Nathan committing his fraud.
2. Review ethical decisions that initiated the fraud.
3. Gain insights on a how Sarbanes-Oxley controls are not full proof.
4. Understand the importance of job rotations & separation of duties.
5. Receive actionable takeaways to better prevent and detect fraud.
Who Should Attend?
Any one currently working or interested in the Anti-Fraud industry. Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), auditors, private investigators, attorneys, auditors, law enforcement, military, government. and more will benefit from this live webinar.
CPE/CEU is awarded after attending the live webinar by email for attendees that have paid and attended the training. Training is not certified by NASBA but meets ACFE and other professional body CPE/CEU requirements. Attendee is responsible to validate continuing education requirements.